Last updated: 14-02-2020
1. Data owner and contact information
Conference Manager A/S is the data controller for processing your personal information. Here you can see our support information:
Conference Manager A/S
Phone number: 020 3630 1642
2. Description of data processing
- Delivery of our service: Personal data entered by you or someone who has ordered a product/service on your behalf, has requested or required information about our product / service, signed up for one of our events or a similar purpose.
- Marketing: Personal data is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication to you based on your interests and focus areas, and send you relevant marketing e.g. newsletters.
- Statistics: Personal data is used to compile statistics for the use of our websites.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data depend on the application and your relationship with Conference Manager, including whether you are a customer or have just subscribed to our news letter
Indicated below, are different categories of personal information that will be processed about you:
- Personal data:
- Name, address, position, email, phone, username, etc.
- Particularly sensitive information:
We collect information from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- The company or organisation that you are associated with (e.g. as an employee or consultant)
- Online sources, for example. Social media that is publicly available if you choose to provide us with information.
Data processing basis
We process your personal information based on the following regulation:
- Article 6.1.f
When it is necessary in order to manage a legitimate interest for us. We have a legitimate interest in being able to get in touch with you, communicating and cooperating with you on the fulfilment / compliance / performance of agreements with you or the company or organisation you are associated with (e.g as an employee or consultant), as well as comply with requests from you. Below we have a legitimate interest in storing documentation for our cooperation for billing and resolution of any disputes, etc..
- Article 6.1.b
When it is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you or to handle any queries and similar prior to your possible signing of an agreement with us
- Article 6.1.c
When action is required to comply with a legal obligation for us. In some cases, we are legally bound to store data in which your personal information is included. For example, for documentation of transaction traces and the like in accordance with the rules in the accounting legislation.
- Article 6.1.a
Once you have given us your consent.
We can share your personal information with:
- Lecturers and conference rooms
- Suppliers, including IT vendors, support, vendors and financial institutions who we work with in order to assist our company.
- Group Companies
- Public authorities
We store information about you as long as we need to:
- handle the purposes mentioned above
- our right to processing personal data as well
- our compliance with rules regarding the processing of personal data and other legislation, such as accounting legislation (which requires us to store accounting material for five years from the end of the financial year to which the accounting material relates)
3. Consequences of treatment
When entering common personal information, these can be made publicly accessible through an online attendance list, as well as physical name lists and/or physical attendance lists.
Particularly sensitive information will not be made available online.
4. Mandatory information
When we collect personal information from you, it is optional, if you will provide the information to us. If you do not provide us with the personal information, the consequence may be that we can not fulfil the above objectives, including:
- that we can not enter into a customer/supplier or other relationship with you, including being able to communicate and have ongoing contact with you or the company you are affiliated with (e.g. as an employee or consultant),
- that we can not comply with your requests and
- that we can not give you access to our services, performance, and systems.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- If processing your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done, before your withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to receive the personal information, you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always file a complaint with a data protection authority, eg. the Data Protection Agency.
You can make use of your rights by: Contacting the Data Manager described in paragraph 1.
There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Therefore, you may not be able to have the right to data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances associated with the treatment activities.